Communications to employees, students, the University community, and general public in the event of a pandemic will be coordinated by Communications and Marketing in conjunction with Technology Services.
- Web page information will be updated on a regular and timely basis.
- Email messages will be distributed to various lists.
- Telephone information line 1-902-585-INFO (4636) will provide prerecorded messaging.
- Email questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Written communications such as memos and posters will be distributed to campus.
- Public service announcements will be aired as required on local radio, which includes K-Rock (89.3 FM), AVR (97.7 FM) Magic (94.9 FM), and CBC Radio (106.5 FM).
- Immediate questions can be directed to Safety and Security 1-902-585-1103.