Guiding Principles During Pandemic
To the best extent possible, and subject to resources being available, the University shall endeavour to meet the following:
- The Acadia University community will strive to preserve and protect the health and safety of all its members.
- The University will continue to operate as normally as possible to minimize disruption of instruction and research, and to protect and preserve the academic experience and workplace environment.
- Communication to students, staff, other members of the University community, and the general public will be a priority in the event of a pandemic.
- The University will do its best to put in place processes to maintain control of its campus throughout a pandemic.
- The University will be steadfast in its commitment to return to normal operations following a pandemic.